RE: *** ADMIN: Attention Yahoo users, please use another email service

fixed

Where is this command entered? I tried the DOS Cmd utility but all I got
back was "'HOST' is not recognized as an internal or external command."

Obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer here.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
If you see a bomb technician running, try to keep up with him.