Re: *** ADMIN: Attention Yahoo users, please use another email service

fixed

That might explain why some of my other lists have gone quiet reciently.

I didn't get the usual "we have had a bounce of x% which is below kick
level" or the similar from them... just dead as a dodo :-/

I guess I will need to go back and re-susbscribe, or try and get
un-kicked, although I'm guessing that as long as other users are using
yahoo I will keep getting kicked by the lists...

Talk about breaking the internet :-/ :-@