Re: *** ADMIN: Attention Yahoo users, please use another email service

fixed

On 4/16/2014 9:01 AM, Jerry C. Adams wrote:
Where is this command entered? I tried the DOS Cmd utility but all I got
back was "'HOST' is not recognized as an internal or external command."

Obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer here.

I think it was added in 6.1.

You can also use the NSLOOKUP command (on the i or DOS).

After launching NSLOOKUP, type:

set type=txt
_dmarc.yahoo.com

to see the results.