Re: *** ADMIN: Attention Yahoo users, please use another email service

fixed

On 4/15/2014 2:23 PM, David Gibbs wrote:
The blow back from the Yahoo policy change is effecting these lists.

Folks:

Just as a FYI ... I did an analysis of subscriber email addresses for all midrange.com hosted mailing list and I've identified 5 other domains that have the DMARC policies set to reject messages.

What this means is that anyone using a Yahoo or one of the 5 identified domains will NOT be allowed to post due to the DMARC policy.

I will be contacting these subscribers privately.

As always, if you have any questions, please contact me at support@xxxxxxxxxxxx.

david