Re: *** ADMIN: Attention Yahoo users, please use another email service

fixed

On 4/16/2014 8:22 AM, David Gibbs wrote:
HOST HOSTNAME('_dmarc.example.com') TYPE(*txt)

BTW: The 'HOST' command is something I didn't know existed until I tried to run a more complex NSLOOKUP on the i. I suspect it was added in 6.1.

There's also a DIG command that will give you even more details about a DNS query.

david