Re: *** ADMIN: Attention Yahoo users, please use another email service

fixed

On 4/15/2014 2:23 PM, David Gibbs wrote:
Effective immediately I won't be able to allow posts from Yahoo email
addresses, as they cause Gmail, Hotmail, and other Yahoo users
subscriptions to be disabled due to bounced messages.

This policy applies to any other subscriber domain that uses the 'reject' DMARC policy. I've found at least one more where this is the case.

david