The blow back from the Yahoo policy change is effecting these lists.

If you are using a Yahoo hosted email service, PLEASE switch to another service.

Effective immediately I won't be able to allow posts from Yahoo email addresses, as they cause Gmail, Hotmail, and other Yahoo users subscriptions to be disabled due to bounced messages.

If your company mail is hosted by yahoo, you may be caught under the same umbrella and I will disable your posting ability also.

I will be monitoring mail activity to see what services are causing bounces. All domains causing excessive bounces will have posting ability disabled.

Sorry, but this is the only way I can keep the lists going effectively.

If you would like additional information on this, see

As always, if you have any questions, contact me at support@xxxxxxxxxxxx.