Re: *** ADMIN: Attention Yahoo users, please use another email service

fixed

As I understand the problem you can lurk all day long but posting from a yahoo account causes many issues including OTHERS getting blocked!

So if you can see your own posts then you are not on a yahoo or other provider using DMARC Reject=Y policy.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com