RE: wrkimgclg, no output(*print) option

fixed

Hmm, tried to change that. And I got
BRM1240: Device VRTDEV is not allowed.
So I ran
INZBRM OPTION(*DEVICE)
and now it's back in the list.
Device Category Type/Model Text
OPT01 *OPT 632C/002 Entry created by BRM configuration
TAPGRT01 *TAPMLB 3573/040 Entry created by BRM configuration
TAP01 *TAP 3580/004 Entry created by BRM configuration
TAP02 *TAP 3580/004 Entry created by BRM configuration
TAP03 *TAP 3580/004 Entry created by BRM configuration
TAP04 *TAP 3580/004 Entry created by BRM configuration
VRTDEV *VRTTAP 63B0/001 Entry created by BRM configuration

I know I ran that sometime in the recovery process.

So then I was able to change the control group to *LEAVE.