wrkimgclg, no output(*print) option

fixed

I have a virtual tape I've been using for quite some time now. Since our
unload/reload it has been getting unloaded on a regular basis. Is there
some way to determine how?
I thought about a series of job schedule entries to do WRKIMGCLG
OUTPUT(*PRINT) but there is no OUTPUT option.
When I do a LODIMGCLG there is no system wide DSPLOG (not dspjoblog)
message generated that I can see. Unlike the message you get when you
load a disc into your optical drive.

My backup job schedule entry is simply STRBKUBRM and I really would rather
not have to wrap that up in a CL program to do a monitored LODIMGCLG
first.

I'd really like to know what is unloading it.