Definitely use BRMS (hence the STRBKUBRM command).
How can we tell if MOVMEDBRM is the culprit? The last save (I've been on
vacation) on this endpoint was 8/14 at 03:00. The MOVMEDBRM was on the
network system at 7am. The name of the virtual tape was not on the
QP1AVMS report. The DUPMEDBRM one was.
If it was MOVMEDBRM, I am wondering why the MOVMEDBRM would start
affecting this virtual tape? What changed to make it start doing it?