rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote on Mon, 18 Aug 2014 14:33:57 GMT:

Definitely use BRMS (hence the STRBKUBRM command).
How can we tell if MOVMEDBRM is the culprit? The last save
(I've been on vacation) on this endpoint was 8/14 at 03:00.
The MOVMEDBRM was on the network system at 7am. The name of
the virtual tape was not on the QP1AVMS report. The DUPMEDBRM
one was. If it was MOVMEDBRM, I am wondering why the MOVMEDBRM
would start affecting this virtual tape? What changed to make
it start doing it?

I think it is the DUPMEDBRM command defaults. IIRC, the source
media is always *UNLOAD.