On 19-Aug-2014 10:12 -0500, rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Keeping in mind that what I'm really trying to find is how the image
catalog got unloaded I am having a tough time figuring out what data
on what journal entry seems to indicate an 'unload'.

At least read the doc on the T-ZR. Refer to the _Access Type_ of the Read Object audit entry. Drill down to the notation (¹) associated with the _Access Type_ Field Description "Type of access ¹", to "See _Numeric codes for access types_ for a list of the codes for access types.":

<http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/api/content/ssw_ibm_i_71/rzarl/rzarlf79.htm>
_Numeric codes for access types_

For reference\convenience, including again the ZR doc link:
<http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/api/content/ssw_ibm_i_71/rzarl/rzarlf78.htm>
_ZR (Read of Object) journal entries_