Re: wrkimgclg, no output(*print) option

fixed

I've determined that it is job BRMMONFRI. This job does a STRBKUBRM
CTLGRP(MON_FRI) SBMJOB(*NO). Now, I completed this migration using an
unload/reload. On the new system it seems to be unloading the virtual
tape after the save. I don't believe it did so on the old system. Keeping
in mind that BRMS saves the item(s) we want it to, then it saves QUSRBRM
again.

I don't think there is a command default I could change on STRBKUBRM to
not unload at the end.

The change and use date of the virtual tape device, I believe, only gets
updated at vary on. Based on those dates I don't think I'm running into a
'unload device at vary off' issue.
Change/Usage information:
Change date/time . . . . . . . . . . : 08/09/14 09:18:4
Usage data collected . . . . . . . . : YES
Last used date . . . . . . . . . . . : 08/12/14

I am going to just try the following:
ADDJOBSCDE JOB(BRMLOAD)
CMD(LODIMGCLG IMGCLG(VRTCLG) DEV(VRTDEV))
FRQ(*WEEKLY)
SCDDATE(*NONE)
SCDDAY(*TUE *WED *THU *FRI *SAT)
SCDTIME(025000)
SAVE(*NO)
RCYACN(*NOSBM)

I gamed the system and changed the run time a minute from now.
and repeated.
Does't seem to get hung up if the image catalog was already loaded.
Calling this work around good.