QAUDITAD
QAUDITCA
QAUDITDO
QAUDITJS
QAUDITLD
QAUDITPS
QAUDITZC
QAUDITZR

Started down the list. The first one with some real promise was QAUDITZC.

Object Access
type type
-------- -------
*STMF 50
*STMF 7
*STMF 7
*IMGCLG 71
*STMF 7
*STMF 50
*IMGCLG 70
*STMF 7
*STMF 7
*IMGCLG 26

71 being the unload, and 26 being the load.
The ZR was all access type 35, read.

exesql 'select * from qtemp/qauditzc where ZCACTP in (26,71)'

Thanks.