On the surface yes the $1,710 license seems more expensive than the $968 version. But if you consider the flexibility it vary well could be cheaper in the end. Utilization of the more expensive licenses can be much higher because they are not locked to one physical machine.

As with many things of course, YMMV!

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com