Ah. OK. Makes sense. So, I have a Workstation License. That leads to two more questions.

If I have two workstations, can I load my RDi to both, so long as I use only one at a time?
What happens at the end of 12 months? Does it shut down, or does it still work, but no updates unless I cough up a renewal fee?