Vern,

Yes that is the one to which I refer. It really is floating to the organization rather than the 'server'. As implemented though it often works out to server but not required to be.

We HAVE seen the limit hit when both developers stay logged on at the office and then try to use it at home and get raspberries from the system.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com