Re: SEU %scanRpl produces RNF0604 error when prompting, but compiles without error

fixed

Here is something not quite clear to me. Who "owns" the license? I am not talking about who writes the check.

Lets say ABC Company buys a license for John Smith, and John Smith loads RDi on to his workstation at the office and at home. Apparently it is OK if he uses either one, so long as he is using only one at a time. But now lets suppose John Smith connects to a box owned by XYZ Company? Is that OK?