On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 11:16 PM, DrFranken <midrange@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There was a time when IBM created FSEDIT. It was warmly welcomed because
it was such an improvement over the SEU of the time.

Now we get awesome tools like RDi and we bash them? I don't get it.

I don't see anyone actually bashing RDi, so I guess you mean folks are
bashing IBM. Well, perhaps the situation is different now, but I
don't know. Was FSEDIT expensive and SEU out of date with respect to
the compiler?