Re: IBM i V6R1 network install error message CPDB6D6

fixed

On 15-Jan-2014 15:06 -0800, Tsvetan Marinov wrote:
<<SNIP>> How can I create DSLO images and where to select "N" for
license acceptance required?

Create the distribution media using option 40 on the GO LICPGM menu. From there, I presume that associated with the task "Select licensed programs you want to distribute from the Save Licensed Program display", there will be an option to specify the chosen value for the License Acceptance Required (LICACPRQD) that would be used for the SAVLICPGM activity performed eventually in that step for creating the Distributed Systems License Option.