On 21-Jan-2014 07:23 -0800, Tsvetan Marinov wrote:
On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 12:38 AM, CRPence wrote:

On 15-Jan-2014 15:06 -0800, Tsvetan Marinov wrote:
<<SNIP>> How can I create DSLO images and where to select "N" for
license acceptance required?

Create the distribution media using option 40 on the GO LICPGM
menu.
From there, I presume that associated with the task "Select
licensed programs you want to distribute from the Save Licensed
Program display", there will be an option to specify the chosen
value for the License Acceptance Required (LICACPRQD) that would be
used for the SAVLICPGM activity performed eventually in that step
for creating the Distributed Systems License Option.

Thanks very much for the help.

I found that IBM had APAR for the issue
http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas2b1d9293ed63515fc862576e20041f508

For the archives.

The quoted link is to the APAR SE42099:
<http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas2b1d9293ed63515fc862576e20041f508>
"Abstract:
F/QLPIPL-MSGCPA3DE6 DURING A SCRATCH NETWORK INSTALL FROM IBM MEDIA

Error Description:
The required software agreements for 5770SS1 *BASE and *MCHCOD could not be restored because the network optical device was not detected.
Problem Conclusion:
The code in QLPIPL will be changed to find the network install device, vary it on, and then restore the required agreements.
Circumvention:
1.) Insert the original IBM DVD containing the required agreements (B29xx_01 or B_GROUPn_01) into the device specified in message MSGCPA3DE6, and press 'G' to continue.
2.) Use re-distribution media for performing the install instead of IBM media.
PTFs Available:
R610 SI38844 0215"

Search terms added:
Central Site Distribution
Redistribution or Distributed System License Option (DSLO)

FWiW another link, found while I was looking for the proper term to include for the DSLO acronym [added just above]; per my having learned it instead, as Distributed Site License Option:

<http://iprodeveloper.com/availability/central-site-distribution-unlocked>
Central Site Distribution: Unlocked
Dec. 1, 2009 Brian Bohner | System iNEWS Magazine