http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas2b1d9293ed63515fc862576e20041f508

Regards
Tsetso

On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 12:38 AM, CRPence <CRPbottle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 15-Jan-2014 15:06 -0800, Tsvetan Marinov wrote:
<<SNIP>> How can I create DSLO images and where to select "N" for
license acceptance required?

Create the distribution media using option 40 on the GO LICPGM menu.
From there, I presume that associated with the task "Select licensed
programs you want to distribute from the Save Licensed Program display",
there will be an option to specify the chosen value for the License
Acceptance Required (LICACPRQD) that would be used for the SAVLICPGM
activity performed eventually in that step for creating the Distributed
Systems License Option.

--
Regards, Chuck