Yes that is supported on 6.1 with POWER6 and up and I have done this.

Personally my solution is to create DSLO images and select "N" for license acceptance required. This is legal because I'm installing to the same hardware.

That said though you should be prompted right during the install to accept the licenses. Does it not prompt or does it fail when you press F15?

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis