Thanks but unfortunatelly F15 fails with CPDB6D6.

How can I create DSLO images and where to select "N" for license acceptance

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 9:26 PM, DrFranken <midrange@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes that is supported on 6.1 with POWER6 and up and I have done this.

Personally my solution is to create DSLO images and select "N" for
license acceptance required. This is legal because I'm installing to the
same hardware.

That said though you should be prompted right during the install to
accept the licenses. Does it not prompt or does it fail when you press F15?

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis