IBM i V6R1 network install error message CPDB6D6

fixed

Hi all,

Yesturday I completed IBM i V6R1 network install using the 3 standart
images(I_BASE_01, B_29XX_01 and B_29XX_02).

LIC and OS were installed successfully but when I try to accept the
software agreement for the LIC and the OS I get message CPDB6D6 because it
seems that the agreement files are missing from the image or I don't know
what.

Any suggestions ?

Best Regards

Tsetso