Re: TS3100 Tape Library and Brocade 6505 fibre switch

fixed

OK A question is why can't you connect the TS3100 direct to the 5774? That's a completely legal configuration from a technical and operational standpoint. If that's a rule in your shop then that's different but a direct link from the 5774 to the TS311 *IS* legal and it works.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis