Re: TS3100 Tape Library and Brocade 6505 fibre switch

fixed

What OS version are you on. On V7 you can look at your fibre card and it
will give you a WWPN status from the card to the fabric. Sounds like the
switch is preventing it from working, can you bypass the switch at all.

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 12:47 PM, Graap, Kenneth <