RE: TS3100 Tape Library and Brocade 6505 fibre switch

fixed

V7R1 TR5 ... The fibre card interface in the tape drive, showed the following status changes in this order:

1.) Negotiating

2.) No light detected

3.) Logged out

I have no way to bypass the fibre switch with the system I'm attempting to connect to. The interface cards in the Power7 can't directly connect to the TS3100, they have to connect via a fibre switch.

Reply or Forwarded mail from: Kenneth E Graap