RE: TS3100 Tape Library and Brocade 6505 fibre switch

fixed

IBM says that it should negotiate just fine with a fibre switch if the switch is configured correctly ... I'm don't know too much about fibre switch configuration though. I think it's configured correctly.

Reply or Forwarded mail from: Kenneth E Graap