You need to reinstall iNav. This time when you install, use the advanced option and select everything except the 5250 emulation and the file transfers. (you indicated you did not need those anyway) Unfortunately you will also have to reapply the service pack.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects