Re: More, Re: What am I doing wrong on SQL CREATE FUNCTION? -- I shouldhave documented how I did this before!

fixed

After creating and testing the SQL function, I always cut and paste the CREATE FUNCTION statement which was used to create the function and place it as a series of comment lines in the source code of the RPG program which contains the function being referenced.

- sjl