If you google for QSQGNDDL

You'll find some rtvsql* genre of commands. Me, I'd just use iNav. I
almost hate to tell James about this because I think he's missing so much
from not using iNav.

http://www.ibmsystemsmag.com/ibmi/developer/general/Generating-DDL-Source-Using-a-CL-Command/

http://www.mcpressonline.com/programming/cl/rtvsqlsrc.html

http://jplamontre.free.fr/AS400/RTVSQL.htm