We have an RPG program which has embedded SQL, and every time the program fetches a row from the cursor, it generates an SQL7963 (1 rows fetched from cursor xxxxx) message in the job log.

I am trying to debug the job, and this is filling up the job log and causing it to wrap when I running the job with full logging turned on { logclpgm(4 00 *SECLVL) logclpgm(*yes) }

Is there a way to suppress these messages from being written to the job log ?