More, Re: What am I doing wrong on SQL CREATE FUNCTION? -- I should have documented how I did this before!

fixed

And is there an easy way, when the CREATE FUNCTION statement from three weeks ago (on an entirely different physical box) is no longer visible in STRSQL, to find out how I did it before?

--
JHHL