Re: More, Re: What am I doing wrong on SQL CREATE FUNCTION? -- I should have documented how I did this before!

fixed

James - it is so easy to install iNav on one of your PCs, with the database functionality - well worth it for things like optimizing SQL statements, too. Invaluable - could not live without it.

Using iNav for this task is so hard - you have to right-click something!

Sorry - couldn't resist!

Vern