Re: More, Re: What am I doing wrong on SQL CREATE FUNCTION? -- I should have documented how I did this before!

fixed

There is an alternative. It's REALLY show. I mean REALLY show. At
COMMON IBM announced they are rewriting it and may have it ready in
December. Currently (7.1, maybe 6.1, maybe even V5R4) you start out with
WRKSBSJOB QHTTPSVR. You should see some ADMIN* jobs there. If not, do
STRTCPSVR SERVER(*HTTP) HTTPSVR(*ADMIN)

Once that is running then open up a browser and
http:youribmi:2001
Open up IBM i Management, Databases, Roll out your sleeping bag and catch
a nap. After you wake up, somewhere in there is a way to do the same
thing, (maybe). I gave up waiting on it.