Luis Rodriguez wrote:
If you have a Client Access (or iSeries Access or whatever the flavor of
the day is) you have iNav...

That's just it: we don't, so far as I'm aware, beyond the minimum needed for LAN Console. Although while working through a PMR some time ago, the IBM rep talked me through bringing up another piece of it, so that we could send him some spool files, so it might be worth a try.

We use the TN5250e client we developed originally as a part of our ThinView product, and include in our Wintouch product. While it still has a few bugs here and there, it's a much nicer looking emulation than the official one I have to use for LAN Console.

--
JHHL