Re: Unload/Reload

fixed

IBM had me shift more memory into the machine pool. We went into SST to
display/alter storage to look up some number which they converted and
multiplied to get some recommended number to add to the machine pool. I
knew I should have taken step-by-step notes.

Not worth it to ENDASPBAL and restart it with *HIGH versus *MEDIUM
priority, then?