Re: Unload/Reload

fixed

On 9/16/2012 3:04 PM, DrFranken wrote:
Well that's just odd. I have done this several times before without
having to IPL to get the system to recognize that the drives have
changed. I don't recall what I had to do to get the system to recognized
that the drives had changed.

I ran into this at V5R2 all the time. Used to really irritate me that I'd have to do another drop to DST to clean up the IOA cache.

Bill