  • Subject: RE: NOTICE to IBM: You're all missing the point!
  • From: "Cobb, Laura" <LCobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 08:09:03 -0400

                                L.S. wrote,

                                <No amount of letter writing or whining will
achieve this. We <don't need
                                <to take over the marketing of the AS/400
for IBM we need <to find ways to
                                <make IBM want to market the AS/400. We must
all <recognize and accept the
                                <need for a change in our industry and begin
working toward <that end.

                                Considering the discussion that is going on
I thought some of you might be interested in filling out the survery at the
link. It is provided by SEARCH400.com.
                                I am not affiliated in anyway with
SEARCH400.com.  I simply subscribe to it.

                AS/400 CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY

                What do you think of IBM's marketing and support of the
AS/400? Are you satisfied or dissatisfied? Let us know. Take our IBM AS/400
satisfaction survey.
                Click on this link

http://www.search400.com/search400_Customer_Satisfaction_Survey_Page/1,3118,
1,00.html