My experience is that messages with poor grammar, incorrect
capitalization, and lots of abbreviations or spelling errors seem to
get flagged by Postini and other similar services as spam. So one
possible solution (if you are so inclined) is to suggest that these
sales reps craft their emails with some care .. they are business
communication after all, not text messages.

Specifically, I expect that "The American Legion post in Celina is
going to order 2 cases of P04983 (crmy kid bean salad) for Friday the
28th" would **not** have been flagged. It might be worth a test.

The solution of disabling Postini for the user seems overkill to me.
I suspect that there is a way that you can adjust the sensitivity or
change the criteria for certain incoming addresses. Also, if you look
at the message headers, Postini inserts some headers around the
scoring.

On another matter ... I infer that the sales reps aren't using
internal/corporate accounts, because if they were Postini would not
see their messages. If that is the case, perhaps the best solution is
to get them on your email system.

---------
Tom Jedrzejewicz
tomjedrz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx