All,

From time to time, emails sent from sales reps in the field to one of the
buyers gets filtered as spam by Postini. It happens just often enough to
cause a problem here and there. The quarantined items email is delivered in
the morning and that might be too late. What we have done for the buyers is
to disable spam filtering in Postini, allowing the email client to siphon it
off locally as spam. In that case the buyer at least sees it in a timely
fashion.

Here is an email that got filtered as spam:

***Subject:* legion in celina

The legion in celina is going to order 2cs of p04983 crmy kid bean salad for
friday the 28th.

John Doe
Sales Representative

I went into Postini and used the message header analyzer. The results were
- hold on now - the message was considered spam. Well, duh! I already knew
that. I wanted to know WHY it was considered spam.

There was no info as to the 'why'. All I could figure was "crmy kid" was
seen as a problem. Which means this email may get zinged. It's an
abbreviation for "creamy kidney bean salad". Does that seem like a
possibility?