If you are going to:
RSTLIB->Transmit to new site->SAVLIB
then - assuming you are using a storage subsystem - maybe if you set up
some storage replication you can avoid an explicit SAVRST for each library
(or whatever) and just do the saves when the storage is synched at the
remote site. A replication product could do the same thing for you if you
are using internal disk.

Just a thought.