You may want to unredact these 2 mail server names (Received: by, and X-Received: by)

Mon, 25 Feb 2019 08:02:04 -0800 (PST)

As this would appear to be where the <REDACTED as probably irrelevant> problem lies. 😊

As has already been said, email is an asynchronous service.

Either the X-Received mail server has sat on your email for some reason or the Received mail server has been too busy or off line or something.

Given
1) the likelihood that both of these mail servers are not in your direct control, and,
2) the possibility that the condition was transient,

probably all you can do is request mail logs from both for the relevant time period, along with their retry settings etc.

Good luck getting a response from those responsible.

Regards,

Kevin Wright