On 2/25/19, 9:20 AM, B Stone wrote:

Filter mail for virus . . . . . *NONE
Override reject connect list . . *NO
Allow bare line feed . . . . . . *YES
Verify identification . . . . . *NO
Allow authentication . . . . . . *NONE
Verify MSF messages . . . . . . *YES
Verify from user . . . . . . . . *ALL
Forwarding mailhub server . . . *NONE
Which is to say, I see no indication here that it's going out through Gmail

What about other settings for each user for authentication with GMail?
Sending or receiving user? I'm not entirely sure what you're asking for here, or where to look for it. With the exception of these server status emails, the recipients are all over the place: one program (the one that uses QTmmSendMail directly) sends out emails in response to requests from the recipients, while the third (going through MMail, like this one, albeit with SENDMIME, rather than EMLPTUMSG, because it's sending a PDF document) goes out to our established users periodically.

--
JHHL