On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 2:52 PM, Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I, too, got tired of having to listen to "Smiling Jack". Started using
fake names, temp emails, phone number for dial-a-prayer, etc.

That's funny. I have a few that have done something similar (using
temp/disposable email addresses) over the years getting temp keys
from my site instead of just purchasing a license.

At first I was a little upset. Now I just laugh at how much work they
go through.

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
MAILTOOL Benefit #8: Email Logging - Each email that is sent out is
logged with a delivery status. MAILTOOL also tracks each of the
recipients for each email as well as the attachment(s) sent along with
each email.

This thread ...