I tried asking the salesperson but didn't get a great response.

I know Larry/Rob/etc will explain.. .what exactly are these?

IBM i Group for 1 core - 1 year with 24 x 7 support
PowerVM for 4 cores - 1 year with 24 x 7 support
DB2 Web Query Express for 1 core - 1 year with 9 x 5 support

These were on the quote:
5661-WQE - Web Query I assume?
5733-SPP - Power VM?
5771-ALS - IBM i Group After license Charge?
5771-PVS - IBM i Group actual charge? This is the base system
(compilers, Crypto, etc)?

I have a feeling all I need is IBM i Group for 1 core (5771) for
normal development.

I had the unfortunate experience of letting my SWMA lapse (developer
account). I didn't even think of looking... so now I'm also getting
hit with a penalty for that... sort of odd.. maybe I should start
doing that... lol

I found out because I went to report an issue and they was told my
SWMA lapsed and they couldn't help. I guess, according to IBM, it's
up to me to make sure it stays current. I imagine they benefit more
from charging when they lapse than spending resources to contact
customers to let them know their SWMAs are about to lapse. Again..
maybe I should start doing that. :)

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
MAILTOOL Benefit #18: Ability to use SSL, TLS or OAuth 2.0
authentication. (OAuth 2.0 only available with Google or Microsoft
Office 365).

This thread ...