Hi David
My IT department is about the same. We have 100 R7 Mapics users (AR, AP, FA,
GL, COM, IM, PDM, PDM+, PUR) and close to 200 AS/400 users. We have 350+ PC
users worldwide. We have 3 AS/400's all running R7 Mapics (one in Chinese).
We have 1 AS/400 Admin, 2 full-time programmers (AS/400, Web, PC, Lotus), 1
network admin/email admin, 1 PC tech. We also provide all voice/data support.

Hope this helps. Thanks

Jeff Williams

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 08:35:32 -0500, David Hayes wrote
My IT department supports 135 R6 MAPICS (IFM, IM, MRP, PCC, COM, IFM,
CAS, PUR, EPDM and Browser) users, 300+ P/C users worldwide (75 of which
are engineering users), two manufacturing locations, 45 mobile devices
(Blackberries) and provides all voice/data support.  I have one
AS/400 programmer, one VB apps developer (mostly to support
engineering), one help desk person, one network administrator, one
server support person, and me (manager and AS/400 programmer).

I'm curious as to the size and organization of other MAPICS shops and
how many IT folks you have on staff and in what roles.

*** Please note ***

The information contained in this email message and any attached
files is confidential information.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you should not read, copy, use, or disclose them in any
manner, electronic or otherwise, without authorization.

If you have received this email in error, please notify us
immediately by reply email to sender and delete all copies.

It is your responsibility to scan this communication and any files
attached for computer viruses and other defects.

Hartness International, Inc. its affiliates, and related entities
("Hartness") do not warrant, represent, or guarantee the accuracy or
completeness of any information contained in this email or attached
files.  Hartness does not accept liability for any loss or damage
(whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic) however caused,
 and whether directly or indirectly from this email or any attached files.