Re: Dependency hell with cURL and libiconv.a

fixed

On 9/3/2014 11:26 PM, Bradley Stone wrote:
Can I ask why you need/want cURL?

Brad
www.bvstools.com

No, you cannot.

:)

It really is not about getting cURL working as much as it is about getting a handle on what needs to be done when this happens. I've ran up against this before. Besides, cURL is a pretty basic necessity in the Unix/Linux world. Not as much because of what I can do with it but because various scripts and utilities depend on it working correctly.